Montrose is a wholly owned subsidiary of Netcare, which has been listed on the main board of the Johannesburg Stock Exchange since 1996. Netcare operates the largest private hospital, primary healthcare, emergency medical services and renal care networks in South Africa.
In addition to mental health and psychiatric services provided by Montrose, Netcare provides:
- world-class acute private hospital services;
- cancer services including radiosurgery, radiation therapy, chemotherapy, bone marrow transplant and robotic-assisted surgery;
- primary care, day surgery and sub-acute hospital services through Medicross;
- occupational health and employee wellness services through Netcare Occupational Health;
- emergency medical services through Netcare 911; and
- renal dialysis services through National Renal Care (NRC).
- Netcare also has the distinction of being a leading private trainer of emergency medical and nursing personnel in the country.