In the interest of our clients and to ensure the safety and well-being of Montrose Manor clients, we apply the following admission criteria for clients requesting and committed to treatment:
- Only clients who are 18 years or older are eligible for admission.
- A pre-admission assessment (which can be provided by Montrose Manor) must precede the admission of the client. If clients are being transferred from a treatment facility, a treatment report is required.
- A medical report is required for clients with a BMI less than 15 or greater than 30.
- If the client is on medication, a prescription from a medical practitioner is required.
- Any food allergies and intolerances must be accompanied by a written medical verification. No food allowances will be made without this confirmation.
- In the case of Anorexia Nervosa or Bulimia Nervosa, blood tests including Full Blood Count, Electrolytes, Liver Function, Urea and Creatinine and TSH must be sent to Montrose Manor prior to admission.
- Current weight verified by a medical practitioner.
- In the case of Binge Eating Disorder, blood tests including Thyroid function, Lipid Profile and Blood Glucose must be sent to Montrose Manor prior to admission.
- In the case of Diabetes type I, a separate list of medical requirements will be sent.